About Montana Precision Products:
Montana Precision Products is a growing aerospace manufacturer who is AS9100 and NADCAP certified based in Butte, MT. We are a joint venture between GE Aviation and SeaCast LLC producing tube and duct assemblies and small structural castings for aerospace and commercial applications. We are seeking talented, focused candidates who thrive in a team environment and want a career in aerospace.
Check out our video to learn more about what we do!
The Castings Business Leader will demonstrate accountability for functional, business and company objectives. In this role, the successful candidate will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the Plant, manage complex issues, coordinate long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Develop and implement plans to ensure successful attainment of schedule commitments
- Analyze production labor requirements, implementing appropriate capacity decisions within budget
- Drive key initiatives affecting success of the site including; EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety), shop productivity, Lean Six Sigma, and inventory cycle reductions
- Provide leadership in problem resolution, resource utilization, and career counseling
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting for production planning
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing .
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify critical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Previous Investment Castings Experience
- Previous experience in Operation Management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Prior experience or equivalent Quality training
- Strong propensity for excelling in a demanding environment
- May be exposed to noise, dust, fumes, airborne particles, smoke (Not over OSHA Permissible Exposure Levels).
- Safety training and equipment are provided by MPP in accordance with applicable law, industry standards and company policy.
- Occasionally lifts 25 – 40lbs.
Why you want to work here:
- We care about your future! We will talk with you about your career path and have structured training program and promotion process.
- We care about your safety! We not only provide all employees with comprehensive safety training, we follow up regularly and work as a team to ensure MPP is a safe place to work. (We Provide all PPE!)
- We have an Employee Recognition and Reward System and an Employee Engagement Committee.
- We fully stock our cafeteria for employee convenience.
- We provide regularly scheduled shift breaks.
- Employee empowerment! We ask our employees to be directly involved in improve process and procedure.
- Co-worker support and comradery. We are one large team working and supporting each other throughout every department.
We offer full benefits including:
- 401(k) with Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day 1
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to U.S. export-controlled technology. Montana Precision Products will require proof of status prior to employment